• 3 oz. Dillon’s Rose Gin
• 3 dashes Dillon’s Wormwood Bitters
• juice from 1/2 lime
• 1 1/2 oz. Amaro Meletti
• 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
• 1 tsp. rosewater
• lime twist for garnish
1. In a shaker, muddle pomegranate, lime juice & rosewater, extracting as much juice as possible.
2. Add Dillon’s Rose Gin, Amaro Meletti, and bitters.
3. Fill shaker with ice and shake until frosty. Double strain into your glass of choice.
4. Garnish with lime twist.
Makes 2 cocktails.
This cocktail recipe was created by one of our wonderful followers and friends, Malgosia Pakulska. The inspiration for the cocktail was the flavours of the Middle East, but with a sweet, romantic spin.
“Dillon’s rose gin has a crisp juniper nose with subtly floral notes, a long rose finish, and a light sweetness. The addition of rosewater heightens its flavour, pomegranate and lime add a fruity tartness, while the Amaro Meletti adds herbal complexity. I imagine sipping this on a starlit velvet Valentine’s night.”
See more great recipes from Malgosia here