• 2 oz. Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22
• 1 Package fresh blueberries
• 3 dashes Dillon’s Lime Bitters
• Squirt of simple syrup to taste (This could also be blueberry syrup)
• Juice from lemon wedge
• Rind from lemon wedge
• Mild flavoured tonic
• Rosemary stem
1. Place a handful of ice in a tumbler.
2. Over ice add Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22, lemon (juice & peel) a few blueberries, syrup and top with tonic.
3. Give a little stir with the rosemary stem & sip. Feel free to give the blueberries a little mashing.