• 1.5 oz. Dillon’s White Rye
• 4 dashes Dillon’s DSB bitters
• 5oz mulled apple cider ~ warmed
• Mulling spice ~ see recipe below
• Fresh apple, sliced
(enough to spice 8-10 cocktails)
• 1 tablespoon whole allspice
• 1 tablespoon whole cloves
• 3 cinnamon sticks
• Zest of 1 orange (or orange peel with pith removed)
• 2 (1/2-inch thick) slices peeled fresh ginger
1. Stovetop: combine cider and portion Mulling spices in a pot or vessel of choice.
Bring to a simmer and keep on low.
2. Combine Dillon’s White Rye and warm cider mixture in your favourite mug or cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with an apple slice and serve.