• 2 oz. Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka
• 3 dashes Dillon’s Lemon Bitters
• 2 oz. fresh lemon juice
• 2 1/2 oz. fresh fig puree
• 2 oz. rosemary & honey simple syrup (instructions below)
• soda water
• whole fig and lemon twist, for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the fig puree, lemon juice, bitters and simple syrup.
2. Add Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka, shake over ice and strain into your glass of choice.
3. Top with a splash of soda water and garnish with fresh fig and lemon twist.
ROSEMARY AND HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP
• 1 cup honey
• 1 cup water
• 3 sprigs rosemary
Combine the honey, water, and rosemary in a saucepan over low heat. When it reaches a boil, remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes. Strain into a jar and store in the refrigerator until use. Should make enough syrup for approximately 4 cocktails.
• 2 cups of fresh figs, chopped (roughly 10 figs)
• 4 tbsp. water
Slice the figs and combine with water in a blender. Blend until smooth; gently strain mixture through a medium-fine sieve and discard any solids. You will have roughly 1 cup of puree, which makes about 4 cocktails. If not using right away, the puree can be frozen in an ice cube tray and then stored in an airtight contained in the freezer to be used for individual cocktails in the future.