Recipe courtesy of Jennifer Selvig ~ the first ever Dillon’s Cocktail Competition winner!
Proudly served by Chef Paul Harber at Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery Restaurant
• 1 tbsp. of Jenny’s Garden Rhubarb Compote (Garden rhubarb, Rosewood honey, and fresh squeezed lemon juice)
• 2 oz. Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22
• 2 drops Dillon’s Lime Bitter
• A dash St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
• Bottle Green Sparkling – Elderflower
• 1 fresh strawberry
• Fresh Rosemary sprig
• Fresh rhubarb stalk
1. Over ice combine Jenny’s Garden Rhubarb Compote, Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22, Dillon’s Lime Bitter, and St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur.
2. Top up with Bottle Green Sparkling – Elderflower.
3. Slice strawberry and rub around rim of glass, then cut up and add to cocktail.
4. Garnish with rosemary sprig and thin rhubarb stalk.