• 1 oz. Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka
• 3/4 oz. fig syrup (recipe below)
• 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
• 3 dashes Dillon’s DSB Bitters
• splash of soda water
• dehydrated fig slice for garnish
1. In a mixing glass filled with ice, mix Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka, fig syrup, lemon juice and bitters together.
2. Shake & strain into coupe glass or serve in rocks glass over a 2″ ice cube.
3. Garnish with dehydrated fig slice
• 1 cup water
• 1 cup cup sugar
• 10 fresh figs
To make the fig syrup combine water and sugar into small saucepan. Cut figs in half and add. Bring to a simmer and then remove from heat and let cool. Strain and keep in fridge for up to two weeks.