• 1 oz. Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka
• 4 oz. peach & lavender agua fresca
• 3 dashes Dillon’s Lemon Bitters
• dried lavender for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka, peach & lavender agua fresca and bitters together.
2. Shake & strain into vintage glass with ice.
3. Garnish with lavender.
PEACH & LAVENDER AGUA FRESCA
• 3 Niagara Peaches (removed from pit, skin on)
• 3 cups water
• pinch of lavender
• 1/4 cup sugar
Cut peaches away from pit (with skin on) and add to blender. Add other ingredients and blend until smooth. Strain if desired. Keep in fridge for up to one week. Makes approximately 5 cups.