• 1.5 oz. Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22
• 1.5 oz. pear puree
• 0.75 oz. rosemary & clove infused simple syrup
• 2 dashes Dillon’s Pear Bitters
• 0.75 oz. lemon juice
• Soda water
• Sprig of rosemary
1. Over ice combine Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22, pear puree, simple syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until chilled. Pour into a high ball or rocks glass.
2. Top with a small splash of sparkling wine or soda water.
3. Garnish with rosemary to serve.
ROSEMARY AND CLOVE SIMPLE SYRUP
• 0.5 cup sugar
• 0.5 cup water
• 1 oz. whole cloves
• 3 sprigs rosemary
Combine the sugar, water, cloves, and rosemary in a saucepan over low heat. When it reaches a boil, remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes. Strain into a jar and store in the refrigerator until use. Should make enough syrup for approximately 5 cocktails.
• 2 pears, such Bosch or Bartlett, peeled and pitted
• 1.5 oz. lemon juice
• 1.5 tsp. fresh rosemary
Slice the pears and combine with lemon juice and rosemary in a blender. Blend until smooth; gently strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve and discard any solids. You will have roughly 1 cup of puree, which makes about 5 cocktails. If not using right away, the puree can be frozen in an ice cube tray and then stored in an airtight contained in the freezer to be used for individual cocktails in the future.