• 1 1/2 oz. Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22
• 15-20 basil leaves
• 1 1/2 oz. strawberry syrup (recipe below)
• 4 dashes Dillon’s Lemon Bitters
• 3/4 oz. fresh lemon juice
1. In a mason jar, add 15 basil leaves and 2 cups Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22. Cover and leave overnight.
2. Add basil-infused Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22, strawberry syrup, lemon juice, and bitters to a shaker.
3. Fill shaker with ice & shake until well chilled. Transfer to a vintage rocks glass.
4. Garnish with fresh basil leaf.
• 1 pint fresh local strawberries
• 3 cups water
• 1 1/2 cups sugar
To make the strawberry syrup, add all ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring occasionally. Once at a boil, lower temp and let simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool and then strain. Can be kept in the fridge for two weeks.