• 1 1/2 oz. Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22
• 4 sage leaves
• small pinch of coarse salt
• 1/2 oz. Green Chartreuse
• 4 dashes Dillon’s Wormwood Bitters
• 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 oz. lemon syrup (recipe below)
• 1 (2 inch) piece of fennel (stalk only)
• fennel frond or sage leaf for garnish
1. In a large shaker, muddle fresh fennel, sage leaves and salt until it becomes fragrant and pulpy.
2. Add Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22, Chartreuse, lemon juice, bitters and syrup. Stir.
3. Fill shaker with ice & shake until well chilled. Double strain into a vintage coupe glass.
4. Garnish with frond and sage leaf.
• 1 sprig of fresh thyme
• 1 large lemon (sliced into wheels)
• 1 cup water
• 1 cup sugar
To make the lemon syrup, add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring occasionally. Once at a boil, lower temp and let simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool and then strain. Can be kept in the fridge for a week or two.