• 2 oz. Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22
• 3 dashes Dillon’s Ginger Bitters
• 2 dashes Dillon’s Ginseng Bitters
• 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
• 3/4 oz. lavender honey syrup (instructions below)
• sprig of lavender, for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22, lemon juice, bitters and simple syrup.
2. Shake over ice and strain into your glass of choice.
3. Garnish with sprig of lavender.
LAVENDER AND HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP
• 1/4 cup honey (we suggest using Three Bees Honey Co. or any artisan honey)
• 1/8 cup water
• 1 tsp dried lavender
Combine the honey, water, and lavender in a saucepan over low heat. When it reaches a boil, remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes. Strain into a jar and store in the refrigerator until use. This makes enough for only one cocktail so increase the volumes if creating for a whole group!