*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DISTILLERY AND SIPPING ROOM ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED TO DROP-IN VISITORS. OUR OUTDOOR POP-UP SHOP IS OPEN FOR PURCHASES AND ONLINE ORDER PICK-UPS DAILY FROM 12-4PM. ***
Touring the distillery
The distillery is closed for tours during COVID-19. We look forward to resuming tours soon.
The Private Sipping Room Tasting
We are excited to announce that tastings are back! We’re starting slow and easing into this. Taking our time and making sure it’s both safe + enjoyable for everyone.
- tastings are available on select dates and times for now until we get into the groove of things and iron out the kinks.
- tastings will be hosted in the Sipping Room and each reservation is allocated a 45-minute window to taste and purchase.
- tastings are $30 per person. This includes a sampling of up to 4 spirits and a $20 credit towards your purchase following your tasting. Payment will be required at the time of booking.
- tasting reservations are available for a maximum of 6 people. We kindly ask that you do not have more than 6 in your group. You will have the Sipping Room all to yourself for the duration of your visit to ensure that we’re rocking that social distancing vibe.
- we ask that only those over the age of 19 are included in your tasting bubble (not a literal bubble but you know what we mean).
- all high touch surfaces and tasting menus will be aggressively cleaned and sanitized between each reservation.
- we ask that you wear a mask when entering the Sipping Room and once the tasting portion of your visit has finished. We’ll be rocking our masks so we’ll all match!
- sanitizer will be provided upon entry to the Sipping Room.
- you will be able to purchase once your tasting is complete but we’d like to be your personal shoppers. We will collect spirits and items that you would like to purchase and ask that you do not touch any bottles/items on display in the Sipping Room. Our moms used to say “look with your eyes, not your hands”. Same rules apply here.
To book your tasting click here
* we will not be taking tasting reservations by email or phone at this time, just through the online booking service.
Direction from Toronto
Find yourself on the QEW Niagara from Burlington (25mins) and travel East toward Niagara. Take the Ontario* Street exit #64 after Bartlett Street and head left (North) off the ramp to the North Service Road. Turn right (East) along the North Service Road before passing under the Tufford overpass where we are immediately on the left in the large blue warehouse.
(Tip: It’s the second Ontario Street exit when travelling from Toronto — not the first)
Direction from Niagara
Take the QEW Niagara from St. Catharines area (15mins). Take the Victoria Avenue exit and head North off of the ramp and then the first left onto the North Service Road. Travel West until you see Dillon’s large blue warehouse adjacent the Tufford Road overpass