A cocktail designed for our friends at In The Soil.
Designed for our friends at In The Soil Arts Festival to kick off In The Soil: a Multi [p]Arts Festival. What has been a staple in the arts scene here in Niagara for over a decade, In The Soil Arts Festival had to re-imagine this year’s festival.
• 1 1/2 oz. Dillon’s Method 95 Vodka
• 1 oz. Maison Selby Elderflower Liqueur or St. Germain
• 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
• 2 dashes Dillon’s Lemon Bitters
• 3 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
• fresh thyme for garnish
1. In your cocktail shaker, add vodka, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, bitters and grapefruit juice.
2. Shake for 10-15 seconds.
3. Add ice to fill your highball glass.
4. Strain cocktail into glass and garnish with fresh thyme.
To see the lineup of artists and to learn more about the festival and the team behind it, click here