Tastings are BACK! Just with a new look and feel. Available on select dates and times.
We know a lot of you have been asking about when we will re-open the Sipping Room for tours and tastings. We are excited to be resuming tastings in the Sipping Room! But in true “find the new normal” fashion, they will look different.
Here’s what you need to know about our new tasting format:
– tastings are available on select dates and times for now until we get into the groove of things and iron out the kinks.
– tastings will be hosted in the Sipping Room and each reservation is allocated a 45-minute window to taste and purchase.
– tastings are $30 per person. This includes a sampling of up to 4 spirits and a $20 credit towards your purchase following your tasting. Payment will be required at the time of booking.
– tasting reservations are available for a maximum of 6 people. We kindly ask that you do not have more than 6 in your group. You will have the Sipping Room all to yourself for the duration of your visit to ensure that we’re rocking that social distancing vibe.
– we ask that only those over the age of 19 are included in your tasting bubble (not a literal bubble but you know what we mean).
– all high touch surfaces and tasting menus will be aggressively cleaned and sanitized between each reservation.
– we ask that you wear a mask when entering the Sipping Room and once the tasting portion of your visit has finished. We’ll be rocking our masks so we’ll all match!
– sanitizer will be provided upon entry to the Sipping Room.
– you will be able to purchase once your tasting is complete but we’d like to be your personal shoppers. We will collect spirits and items that you would like to purchase and ask that you do not touch any bottles/items on display in the Sipping Room. Our moms used to say “look with your eyes, not your hands”. Same rules apply here.