As of Monday, November 23rd, 2020 we are no longer accepting reservations for tastings and all pre-booked tastings have been cancelled. Due to the increase in COVID cases, new restrictions and regional lockdowns we have made the difficult decision to press pause on all tastings. For now.
Here’s what you need to know about our new tasting format:
– tastings are available on select dates and times for now until we get into the groove of things and iron out the kinks.
– tastings will be hosted in the Sipping Room and each reservation is allocated a 45-minute window to taste and purchase.
– tastings are $30 per person. This includes a sampling of up to 4 spirits and a $20 credit towards your purchase following your tasting. Payment will be required at the time of booking.
– tasting reservations are available for a maximum of 4 people all 19+ and from the same household. ID will be required to confirm.
– we kindly ask that you do not have more than 4 in your group.
– each member of your group will be required to provide contact information and answer a series of questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms before your tasting will commence.
– all high touch surfaces and tasting menus will be aggressively cleaned and sanitized between each reservation.
– we ask that you wear a mask when entering the Sipping Room and once the tasting portion of your visit has finished. We’ll be rocking our masks so we’ll all match!
– sanitizer will be provided upon entry to the Sipping Room.
– you will be able to purchase once your tasting is complete but we’d like to be your personal shoppers. We will collect spirits and items that you would like to purchase and ask that you do not touch any bottles/items on display in the Sipping Room. Our moms used to say “look with your eyes, not your hands”. Same rules apply here.