• 1 oz. Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22
• 1/2 oz. anise & cardamom syrup (recipe below)
• 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
• 1 oz. fresh pear (pureed)
• 4 dashes Dillon’s Pear Bitters
• 1 oz. soda water
• star anise for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine Dillon’s Unfiltered Gin 22, anise & cardamom syrup, lemon juice, pureed pear and bitters together.
2. Shake & strain into coupe glass.
3. Top with soda water.
4. Garnish with star anise.
ANISE & CARDAMOM SYRUP
• 1 cup water
• 1 cup cup sugar
• 6 star anise and 4 black cardamom pods
To make the anise & cardamom syrup combine water and sugar into small saucepan. Toss in star anise and cardamom pods. Bring to a simmer and then remove from heat and let cool. Strain and keep in fridge for up to two weeks.